Sunday, August 11, 2013

blues clues

First of all I've made a NEW LOOK (and new name) for the blog. Welcome to Pixel Swag (please don't shoot me). The header features some cool things from The Black Fair and my new favorite eyes (at least until Ikon comes out with mesh) from Crash Republic. I found out about these fucking amazing Melanie eyes via The Dressing Room Fusion. They carry more colors beyond the pale eyes they have at TDRF in their mainstore.

Here I am showing off my inability to seamlessly match hands/feet without appliers in my first ever Al Vulo skin. It was a freebie from the Black Fair so go and pick it up stat. I love the velvety finish of the skin, which reminds me of my old American Girl doll. I then went to their mainstore and tried on a bunch of Al Vulo skins in a crazy blur of perfect faces. I finally decided to pick up the Kumiko skin at TDRF. I'm just so tan, ya'll! (I watched Spring Breakers last night. It was a horrible repugnant goldmine that I will be quoting forever.)



the look;

body;
Hair - [Red Mint] - No. 13'13 Fantasy 
Skin - [Al Vulo!] - Cecilia blonde brow sunkissed gift ~ The Black Fair 2013 *FREE*
Eyes - [Crash Republic] - Melanie eyes pale light green ~ TDRF
Teeth - [PXL] - openmouth pro
Shape - my own

clothes&accessories;
Dress - [Crash Republic] - cutout dress blue 
Necklace - [BSD] - trendcaster blue ~ The Black Fair 2013 gatcha!
Earrings - [Zibska] - Aliss Earrings in Gold & Diamond ~ 60L section!
Bracelet&Watch set - [Faun] - Cartiea Assorted Mix 4 ~ The Black Fair 2013
Statement Bracelet - [DDL] - Manic Monday (L) ~ groupgift! *FREE*
Shoes - [Vive9 Ryvolter] - Ulla Translucent Pump (Spikes) Nude
Clutch - [Ariskea] - Trinity Mesh Cluth Purple Night ~ The Black Fair 2013 *FREE* + gatcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment