Friday, August 9, 2013

last days of disco

This beautiful semi-sheer long skirt from NuDoLu's offering at The Chapter Four inspired me to put together a super summery look and bust out sheer on sheers. I'm in awe of bloggers that cover tons of events and put together outfits from said events on the fly. Personally, I hoard hold onto things until I come up with the "perfect" look in my mind. I've been trying to get to the new Colabor88 and Black Fair, but the sims are always full and my laptop is just so very slow.


the look;

body;
Hair - [Red Mint] - No. 14'13 Champagne 
Skin&Appliers -  [The Skinnery] - Sasha Bare Face Toffee (Plus Sasha freckles & moles.)
Lips - [Pink Acid] - My Goth Lip Gloss
Teeth - [PXL] - openmouth pro
Eyes - [Ikon] - Ascension Eyes Sahara (L) ~  *FREE* VIP group gift (July)
Lashes - [Snow Rabbit] - Volume Eyelash Brown
Slink Nail Applier - [A.S.S.] - Rose Garden ~ Love Donna Flora
Shape - my own

clothes;
Top - [Fashionably Dead] - Cream messy crop tank sheer
Bra - [Ratchet] - Cloud 9 Yellow
Skirt - [NuDoLu] - jupe longue transparent beige dots~ The Chapter Four 
Shoes - [DDL] - Dream on yellow

accessories;
Necklace - [Olive] - fox head necklace in copper
Torque&Bracelet- [Lassitude & Ennui] - Lion's paw torque bracelet rose gold Zodiac Leo
Bracelets - [LaGyo] - Axila Bangle Type B | [Collisions] - Aslaug - *FREE* 
Plushie - [Adore&Abhor] - red Leo Leonies ~ Zodiac Leo gatcha!
Ring - [tea.s] - Kitty Ring ~ FPWTB3 hunt. *FREE* 
Flower - [Boom] - Tiare White & Yellow ~  *N/A* 

No comments:

Post a Comment