Friday, July 19, 2013

princess punk

Now I'm home so I finally have access to my desktop and can take far higher quality photos. Of course like everyone and their mamma, I'm continuing to use hairs from my recent splurge at the Hair Fair.

IRL I loathe the half-shaved-half-long hairdo because nobody is flawless enough to pull it off without photoshop. In SL I've never seen an interesting take on the style so have always passed on it. Enter exXcEss' Hair Fair stand. Immediately I noticed that 100% of the proceeds were going to Wigs for Kids, which means that not only is exXcEss' owner is the best person ever, but if it was pretty cute I was going to buy it.

On closer inspection the braid detail pushed this hairdo from impractical to something that I adore and will wear all the time. Its the little touches and attention that lets a look last beyond a season. Even if the shaved head thing goes out, as long as braids are in, this hairdo will be on my head.


the look;
Hair - [eXxEsS] - Dawn Fox  Hair Fair
Skin - [The Skinnery] - Poppi Insatiable in Champagne ~ The Arcade 
Eyes - [Dead Apples] - Shattered Fallen City 
Makeup - [Miamai] - Dark Eyes 03 ~ TGGS Anniversary Hunt so FREE♡ !
Earring - [Plastik] - Spade Earrings ~ Lazy Sunday Sale (start going!)
Top - [Tee*fy] - Basic Knot T-shirt White
Bracelets - [LaGyo] - Axila Bange Type A&B Collabor88
Pants -  [Ricielli] - Biker Pants red ~ instore hunt 15L!
Boots - [Remarkable Oblivion] - Hobnails Tan ~ faMESHed

No comments:

Post a Comment