Saturday, July 20, 2013

l'art

So I guess at this point I'm just milking the Hair Fair for all its worth and I'm nowhere near done yet! LeLutka took the bandana to a new level by using a unique mesh to create a beautiful and versatile headwrap. Yesterday I was all about The Gallery Gift Shop and today I fell down a rabbit hole of gatcha-ing at the Okinawa summer festival and  The Chapter Four. I love that SL is full of cool events since this weekend is oh-so-dreary and rainy in the real world. My plans for getting my tan on by the condo pool have been shot.

I've been trying to find a good Gatcha Arcade sale (I came across a few but like an idiot didn't landmark them so now I'm SOL) to shift some of my duplicates and hopefully pick up a few more of the Poppi Champagne skins. I've gotten a little bored with the 3 makeup versions I have and want to find Bare or Fallen Angel so it will be easier to apply my own makeup.



the look;
Hairwrap - [LeLutka] - Alina scarf Hair Fair
Skin - [The Skinnery] - Sasha Bare Face Toffee (Plus Sasha blush, lipstick, and freckles & moles.)
Eyes - [Ikon] - Ascension Eyes Sahara (L) ~ Free!♡ VIP group gift (free to join)
Lashes - [Snow Rabbit] - Volume Eyelash Brown
Glasses - [Umeboshi] - Mint Tyki Glasses ~ gatcha
Paint - [Half Deer] - Paint Splatter (tintable)
Top - [Ricielli] - Juliane mesh top pink~ instore hunt 15L!
Bra - [DirtyMind] - Dusk Bandeau
Necklace - [NuDoLu] - Portable de Matriochka dots ciel ~ The Chapter Four gatcha
Watch - [Amitomo] - Watch Rare C ~ Okinawa Summer Festival (new gatcha)
Jeans - [NuDoLu] - Pantalon Jean + lain bleu fonce nuage ~ TGGS 
Shoes - [NuDoLu] - Mocassins ~ Free!♡ TGGS Anniversary Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment