Wednesday, July 17, 2013

electric boogaloo

Yay, today is my first day off work in 2 weeks! (Had to work through the weekend too.)  I'm about to leave the bed and roll down to the pool to sleep some more in the sun. Before that, I'm going to take this rare opportunity to showcase some new-ish items.

I've been trying to catch everything there is to see at the Hair Fair but the lag is ridiculous. So far I've made it to 2.5 of the sims more or less. I got loads of good stuff so expect a new post coming up shortly. (Maybe even today because I'm freeeeeeeee!)

In addition, I got the brand new tsg skin for Baby C. She wears the other one in a Harry Potter RP so I find it a little weird to also have that as my default avatar. I'm going to tweak the shape a little so her face fits the skin a little better. I do wish that tsg had flat chested tattoos because the breast shading gets weird and crooked b/c of how flat she is. 


the look; 
Hair - [D!va] -  Mana Citrine ~ Hair Fair
Skin - [the sugar garden] - Kotoko B tone
Eyes - [Ikon] - Ascension Eyes Moor (L)
Bindi - [Nylon Outfitters] - Bindi Blue ~ Collabor88
Shirt - [flow] - pocket tank top contrast blue
Necklace - [sweet leonard] - bird skull necklace
Sunglasses - [syl] - kitty ear glasses white/clear
Leggings -  [Q] - iced leggings ~ marketplace only
Boots - [Redgrave] - Liquid Rider Boots in Black (buy in marketplace for discounted fatpack)

No comments:

Post a Comment