Thursday, September 26, 2013

the night is dark and full of terrors

This was one of those images I kept editing and finally had to stop because I was making things worse. Dark is just not my thing. Disculpáme, I promise the next post will be a lot prettier. Regardless, this has been one of my favorite outfits to run around the grid in to-date. First of all we have the little nod to Slytherin house in the most amazing belt ever from Faun. I used to have a similar belt IRL in gold that broke *sadface forever*.

Also, I will shower love and affection on anyone who can point me to a pair of RL boots like the Ison Cult Riding Boots. They are perfect.



the look;

body;
Hair -  [D!va] -  Mana Citrine 
Skin&Appliers - [Al Vulo!] - Berry in Sunkissed The Seasons Story *NEW*
Eyes - [Crash Republic] - liquid eyes grey
Moles - [Essences] - beauty marks
Eyelashes - [S@R] - Volume black
Teeth- [Deetalez] - Teeth & tongue ~ Marquis Market *NEW event*
Shape - my own

clothing;
Top - [Emery] - Safari Shirt Norbit Jalpur ~ My Attic *NEW*
Skirt - [syl] - Split Leather Skirt (not mesh)
Cape - [Milk Motion] - Wool Cape grey ~ Collabor88 *NEW*
Boots - [Ison] - Cult Riding Boots ~ Collabor88 *NEW*

accessories;
Septum - [Olive] - UhOh Nose Chain ring
Necklace - [Dead Apples] - Antlers Chain yin&yang (rare) ~ The Arcade gatcha! *NEW*
Belt - [Faun] - Snake Charmer Waist piece
Bracelet - [LaGyo] - Valma Bracelet w/ coloring HUD ~ Collabor88 *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment