Sunday, September 29, 2013

peace pipe

I'm super excited that Avenue Fashion Week 2013 started today and I'm hoping to hijack the boy's computer to check it out. Here I am rocking more Designers United swag rather than the fall looks other events are showcasing. It's spring here in the southern hemisphere and PixelCoco is looking the part. Tangentially, I'm so over all the "cool" annoyance at the word "swag". I've been using it since the '90s when swagbags were a thing at elementary school birthday parties and I'm not giving up the word just because 15-year-olds are abusing it. Damn kids. Get off my lawn!



the look;

body;
Hair - [Pesca] - bunny chignon terracotta ~ Designers United *NEW*
Skin&Appliers - [Al Vulo!] - Berry in sunkissed The Seasons Story *NEW*
Slink Nail Appliers - [Flair] - comes in a set of 2 nail designs ~ My Attic *NEW*
Eyes - [Crash Republic] - rebel eyes
Moles - [Essences] - beauty marks
Makeup - [The Skinnery] - Deer Makeup ~ groupgift  *FREE*
Eyelash - [Snow Rabbit] - volume eyelash black
Shape - my own

clothing;
Dress - [The Secret Store] - E-Motion Dress Clouds ~ Designers United *NEW*
Boots - [Hucci]  - Bagani Suede Boots Collabor88 *NEW*

accessories;
Necklace - [Leonard] - bird skull necklace vintage
Ring - [Swallow] - skully ring
Bracelet - [Le Primitif] - crown bracelet rosegold
Butterflies - [Ohmai!] - butterflies aplenty (comes w/ Frankie hair)
Backpack - [Fashionably Dead] - clear 90s backpack ~ The Arcade gatcha! *NEW*
Animals&animal mochis - [Ohmai!] - Mochi Bunny & Kitten ~ Designers United *NEW*


No comments:

Post a Comment