Wednesday, September 4, 2013

locura

I may have made some fangirl-y noises about Crash Republic's awesome eyes before but I'm going going to repeat myself and say that their new eyes are rocking my world. The Rebel eyes available in packs of 2 shades at SL Fashion Week and come with both mesh & system included. I loved the brown eyes and am hoping to see the Rebel in a darker brown/black color or a more amber hue. *fingers crossed*

All the posts of cute shit from the Arcade are inspiring/depressing me because I cannot get in! I guess it's made my style go a little haywire today.




the look;

body;
Hair - [Wasabi Pills] - Lori Faded ~ gatcha!
Skin&Appliers - [Essences] - Whisper in Brown Sugar
Brow Eraser - [Essences] - Full Eybrow Removal 49% Opacity
Eyeliner - [Mons] - Black Eyeliner Series 10
Lipstick - [Pink Acid] - My Goth Lip Gloss Black
Moles - [Essences] - beauty marks
Eyes - [Crash Republic] - Rebel Eyes Brown ~ SL Fashion Week *NEW*
Nail appliers - [Atooly] - Colors of Summer Hunt ~ *FREE* 
Tongue - [Sugar&Cyanide] -Icy Tongue ~ Ice on my skin Hunt *FREE* 

clothing;
Shirt - [Remy] - Ava Tucked
Bra - [Lazybones] - Leather bralette ~ (as of right now, the Silicone event seems to have taken over)
Shorts - [Faux] - high waisted shorts
Stockings - [Izzie's] - stockings holdups ~ gift at Black Fair so *N/A*
Shoes - [whatever] - sportsneaker white (comes with color-change HUD)

accessories;
Headphones - [O.M.E.N.] - headset pearl
Septum - [Olive] - UhOh Nose Chain ring
Bracelets - [HANDverk] - Metal Cuff Winter is Coming  ~ groupgift  *FREE* 
& [Lassitude & Ennui] - Lion's paw torque bracelet rose gold
& [LaGyo] - Axila Bange Type A
Watch&Bracelet set - [Faun] - Cartiea Assorted Mix 4
Rings - [O.M.E.N.] - Ring of Unity Cyan ~ SL Fashion Week
Pin - [Remarkable Oblivion] - Most Bitchy
Knife - [Juxtapose] - Fun w/ Knives (comes with pose)
Heart - [NoRe] - Spinny Heart ~ don't remember how, but *FREE* 

BOO, I can't connect to SL for some reason so I'll add missing SLurls later.

No comments:

Post a Comment