Thursday, August 22, 2013

driving miss plumeria

As summer turns into fall I realize that I have not taken full advantage of the season. Here's my mea culpa for all the cooler weather frocks I've been obsessing over in the place of bright, sheer summery goodness. I've got on a cool groupgift bracelet from HANDverk reminding me that, yes, Winter is Coming (so I should take advantage of summer while its here). 

Today's look features an epic braid hairstyle that happens to be free! Get thee to Eater's Coma posthaste to pick it up in the color of your choice. I don't know if you can tell, but PixelCoco is a stoned happy daywalker today wearing fangs from Illmatic. I had the good fortune of getting to the store in time for midnight madness to get a pair of fangs for free, but they have an entire set of bedazzled fangs for sale in-store. Again, I'm far too late in posting Fi*Friday and SL Fashion Week items so instead I'm just linking you to mainstores. :(



the look;

body;
Hair - [Eaters Coma] - Gift 03 mochas ~ groupgift  *FREE*
Skin&Appliers - [Essences] - Whisper in Brown Sugar
Eyes - [Crash Republic] - Melanie eyes green
Moles - [Essences] - beauty marks
Teeth - [Illmatic] - the perfect teeth vamp'd
Nail Applier - [Virtual Insanity] - Grunge #2
Shape - my own

clothing;
Top - [So Many Styles] - Ajour cami flower lace blue ~ TDRF
Sports bra - [DirtyMind] - tomboy bikini top
Skirt - [Faun] - Galina tucked skirt ~ The Black Fair 2013 (not mesh)
Shoes - [whatever] - sportsneaker white (comes with color-change HUD)

accessories;
Earring - [Zibska] - Chelle earrings
Glasses -  [syl] - cage glasses mustard
Septum - [Olive] - UhOh Nose Chain ring
Flowers - [SS] - plumeria hair pin ~ Okinawa Summer Festival
Purse -  [Pure Perfection] - Eloise hand bag ~ groupgift  *FREE*
Body chain - [Things] - Hip Shaker Libra
Bracelet - [HANDverk] - Metal Cuff Winter is Coming  ~ groupgift  *FREE* 
& [Lassitude & Ennui] - Lion's paw torque bracelet rose gold Zodiac Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment