Monday, July 22, 2013

through jaded eyes

I was thinking a lot today about whether or not this blog has a POV or if it's just a long list of shit I bought. Honestly, I do think there is a POV lurking below the surface that I'll need to flesh out with time. Yes, I know I'm a huge procrastinator but *shhhh* my boss doesn't.

The one thing that really annoys me about SL is how expensive land is. Land in a virtual world should cost pennies--if even that. Of course Linden Labs doesn't want to deal with years of abandoned projects clogging up the system, but there are ways around that without charging an arm and a leg. Maybe I'm just bitter because I have a 3 hour limit to set up in a sandbox that isn't too laggy. I like building things and I've been trying to work on my SL building skills but without my own plot finishing projects difficult to say the least. 

Onto the outfit! Shi was having a sale of some old items yesterday that have now been discontinued. I got the notecard in the box and popped over because I like the look of these jade epaulets. I'm including them anyway because they're about to become an integral part of my digital accessory cabinet. The hair obviously goes with the hat from yesterday. I'm going to be adding clearer tags to the items FYI.



the look;
Hair - [Fashionably Dead] - Luna hair ~ Hair Fair *NEW*
Skin - [The Skinnery] - Poppi Insatiable in Champagne ~ The Arcade 
Eyes - [Dead Apples] - Injected Blind Brown
Lashes - [Snow Rabbit] - Volume Eyelash Black 
Teeth - [PXL] - openmouth pro
Epaulets - [Shi] - Imperium Shoulder Ornament *discontinued*
Necklace - [LaGyo] - Mayra Necklace Bronze ~ L'accessories *NEW*
Shirt - [Ison] - Sheer layered shirt charcoal
Undershirt - [House of Fox] - Corset Undershirt (nude)
Pants - [Overhigh] - Suede Pants gray ~ TDRF *SALE* 50L!
Shoes - [Fashionably Dead] - Okinawa Summer Festival *NEW*
Bracelet - [LaGyo] - Axila Bange Type C Collabor88 *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment