Wednesday, July 31, 2013

genderbender

The one lonely Ken doll in the midst of a collection of Barbies lives an ambivalent life as a romantic interest and tormented soul (if you ever made a jilted Barbie murder Ken, you know what I'm talking about). Even though I'd been steadily collecting a hoard of unisex clothes appropriate for a trendy kid avatar, I'd never thought about getting a male skin. I'm not into the über-manly look du jour in SL so I just figured that I'd stick to the girls. Enter the KOOQLA River skin--he's kinda elfin and amazing. I threw together a shape with the idea that he'd look like his nose was broken. Surprisingly, my girly overrides worked perfectly with the shape/skin combo.

If the Stardust is sold out, but I'm pretty sure KOOQLA has more of River. The skin looks like it's hand-painted too if you're into that kinda thing (I am).



the look;
Hair - [Taketomi] - Ryu Dippu Dye 06
Skin - [KOOQLA] - River Stardust ~ Limited Bazaar *sold out* 
Eyes - [Mayfly] - Liquid Light Mesh Eye Midnight Oil
Teeth - [PXL] - openmouth pro
Top - [flow] - pocket tank top contrast grey
Sweats - [Villena] - jogging pants camo *NEW*
Shoes - [Monso] - My Studded Oxford Silver
Sunglasses - [Pididdle] - Bottle Cap Shades ~ The Arcade *N/A* 
Earrings - [Pekka] - Maniac Ear Piercing V2

No comments:

Post a Comment