Tuesday, July 30, 2013

better than nude

Today's outfit pulls together a bunch of odds and ends I picked up but could never make into a coherent outfit. I wanted a non-cliche take on the rock goddess and knew that I wanted to incorporate the only thing I picked up at the Food Fair--the fortune cookie purse. I liked a lot of things like the giant sushi plushes but without my own SL place I really see no point. Even more fortunately, I had the perfect updated shaggy '70s bob from Tram just sitting around.

Sheer upon sheer is something that I would never try to pull off IRL because of the possible nip slip disaster. I don't have the same compunctions in my SL so here my boobies be free. I noticed today that this shape is enormous compared to all the petite little ladies running around, especially with her heels on. I rather like the fact that my lanky ass is towering above everyone but I'm going to have to fix up her profile. Her little alien head is starting to bug me.


the look;

body;
Hair - [Tram] - A811 hair ~ groupgift  *FREE*
Skin&Appliers - [The Skinnery] - Sasha Bare Face Toffee (Plus Sasha blush and freckles & moles.)
Eyes - [Ikon] - Ascension Eyes Sahara (L) ~ Free!♡ VIP group gift (free to join)
Lashes - [Snow Rabbit] - Volume Eyelash Brown
Lips - [Pink Acid] - My Goth Lip Gloss Chrome ~ SL Fashion Week *NEW* *SALE*
Teeth - [PXL] - openmouth pro
Tattoo - [Olive] - The Darkest of Marks

clothes&accessories;
Hat - [little bones] - Elle Bowler Grey
Top - [Tee*fy] - Ana Slouchy Satin Tank Butter Sheer
Bra - [DirtyMind] - Dusk Bandeau part sheer
Shorts - [Emery] - Mesh Leather Shorts Dusk Black
Necklace - [Pure Poison] - Omega Warrior Necklace Limited Bazaar *sold out* 
I.D. Bracelet - [Caladesi Island Co.] - Baris Bracelet Midsummer ~ MND4 Hunt *N/A* 
Bracelet -  [LaGyo] - Axila Bange Type A Collabor88 *NEW*
Purse - [Adore&Abhor] - Fortune Cookie Bag ~ Food Fair 2013
Nail Appliers - [Flair] ~ groupgift *FREE*
Garter/Stockings - [Grayscale] - Boney Garter
Shoes - [Baiastice] - Santigold Mesh Pump Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment