Saturday, August 17, 2013

hot indie mess

The only thing that I had to have now at faMESHed was this amazing braided hairdo from Wasabi Pills. I even tp'd to the store to make sure the price for a single color pack ($250) was the same as what WP charges in-store (it is). In case you haven't noticed yet I fucking adore braids and need them in my life always. I can't dutch braid to save my life IRL so it's a good thing messy braids are in.

As you can see these collages are getting increasingly intense as I slowly relearn photoshop. I'm a terrible photographer so bear with me.




the look;

body;
Hair - [Wasabi Pills] - Sarah mesh hair in light browns ~ faMESHed
Skin - [Al Vulo!] - Kumiko ~ TDRF
Slink Appliers - [Pink Fuel] - Chai 
Eyes - [Crash Republic] - Melanie eyes pale light green ~ TDRF
Nail Appliers - [The Skinnery] - Carbon Nails ~ The Black Fair 2013 *FREE*
Shape - my own

clothing;
Dress - [Crash Republic] - Sookie Dress Navy Floral ~ The Black Fair 2013
Boots - [Paperbag] - Back Away Silver Boot ~ The Black Fair 2013

accessories;
Glasses - [Le Primitif] - Metal Top Cat Eye Glasses Gold ~ The Black Fair 2013
Necklace - [Pididdle] - Decor Collar Blanc ~ gatcha!
Watch - [Illmatic] - Medusa Kors Watch ~ The Black Fair 2013
Bracelets - [Faun] - Cartiea Assorted Mix 4 ~ The Black Fair 2013
Statement Bracelet - [DDL] - Manic Monday (L) ~ groupgift! *FREE*

Again my hands don't match my body and I'm accessory repeating buuuut;

No comments:

Post a Comment